Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode


Please subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or TuneIn

How to help migrant children separated from their parents

Sep 24, 2018

Minneapolis protesters in 2017A number of organizations are helping migrants at the border, and here are ways for you to donate to help: 
The Texas-based Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services — offers free legal help to families. 
The Young Center for Immigrant Children’s Rights advocates for unaccompanied minors. 
Kids In Need of Defense provides legal representation to migrant children. 
The Asylum Seeker Advocacy Project represents entire families that cross the border.
(Photo courtesy: Fibonacci Blue on Flickr / Immigration protesters in 2017 in Minneapolis)